spread the voice
Made by our chef Carolina Carriel
1/3 cup Shot espresso
3 tsp Sugar
1/2 tsp Vanilla essence
1 pinch Salt
2 cups NOTMILK
- Prepare the espresso shot according to your coffee maker (Italian, French or American).
- Beat all the ingredients.
- Freeze the mixture in a freezer-safe container or in ice cube trays.
- Once the mixture is frozen, remove from the container and thaw until it can be mixed in the juicer.
- Put all the ingredients in the juicer and mix until you get the desired consistency. Adjust sweetness if necessary.
- To serve: pour the mixture in a cup and add whipped cream on top.
- Drizzle with chocolate sauce.
More To Try
All the mouthwatering preparations you need